California Home Spas, Inc.
Cover Valet 5-Year Limited Warranty
Any Cover Lift shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within 5 years from the date of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the option of California Home Spas, INC, without charge for materials. (This excludes the cost of freight to and from the manufacturer). All gas assisted shocks will carry a 1 year warranty.
- This warranty does not cover damage incurred by the use of the Cover Lift and/or the spa cover, other than in accordance with the printed literature provided by California Home Spas, INC.
- Defects in components of any part, which are not part of the Cover Lift.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alterations other than authorized by California Home Spas, INC.
- Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by exposure to the sun, rain, chemicals or environmental factors.
- Use of solvents, abrasive cleaners or brushes, and strong detergents.
Except as expressly provided, there shall be no additional warranty obligation expressed or implied oral or statutory
- California Home Spas, INC. shall not be liable for consequential damages or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the before mentioned warranties.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which can vary in different states and countries.
- Any dispute between the Buyer and California Home Spas, INC. pertaining to this warranty may, at the option of the Buyer, be resolved in the State of California, USA, in according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Should any one or more of the terms, provisions, covenants, or conditions of this warranty be determined void, invalid, illegal, or unlawful in any respect, then it shall be so, however it will not affect any of the other terms or provisions of this warranty and the remainder hereof shall still be in effect.